Saturday 27 April 2019

Destiny: Every Love Story Has 2 Angles

Destiny: Every Love Story has 2 Angles is an e-book self published by me in 2016. This book is available on Play Store And Amazon Kindle. This post includes book's summary, Prologue and Chapter 1 of the book. If you like it, then do buy the book.


Genre: Fiction, Romance, Suspense , Drama

Summary:

Is everyone in life given a second chance? If you are given a one then which choice will you choose again? What will you do or better to say what will you undo?
Tasha lost her 3 years memory in an accident. Now it's only her ex-boyfriend who can help her to bring it back. But will he agree to do so? What will happen when Tasha recovers? With National Security in sight, this story is a romantic drama with a suspense.


Prologue:

In life is everything written or it happens like that only. The turns we pass through, were they there to happen or are they driven by our own actions. Are our action driven by our own self or there’s some other external force? Is there anything called destiny? Do you believe in destiny? Do I?

In life why sometimes, someone becomes so important to us that our whole life is changed. We all have heard of Love at First Sight, but many a times we don’t even know what a person would become after years of knowing or years of unknowing. All we are left in the end are memories. And memories............. Memories are too strange, sometimes they make us cry and sometimes they bring back smile on our face.


We have often heard others saying,” Everything happens for good. You are destined towards something else” If things happens for good then why it’s impact fall on us. Why this regret, pain and guilt exist. WHYYY??? Is destiny really there? Did it play its role that time? Will it play its role again in uniting us? Was that really a Destiny? .......... Lost in all these thoughts was Sam (Samar) when his phone rang....

Chapter: 1

Today is the happiest day of my life. I feel like I am in the 7th sky. Finally, a dream has turned into reality. A wish has been fulfilled. In the beginning I don’t know why but I was feeling a bit nervous. Though it wasn’t the first time I was doing this. I was confident about what to say but still some nervousness was there. Might be because I didn’t want to disappoint her. I was eagerly waiting for her at the cafe.

We met for the first time in our school days and since then she has been there in my life. I know everything about her. Her likes- dislikes, her preferences, her interests, her past.....her ex... As far I know they were going good, infact at its very best but then something happened which destroyed her completely and forced them to fall apart. She never discussed properly about what went wrong between them and I never forced her to do so. She was hurt, badly hurt. I could see tears in her eyes, pain in her voice. She was having a difficult time to recover. I tried hard to keep her jolly. It was bit difficult and took time but slowly and steadily she is back to normal now. She has recovered. But I don’t know when, in our those days together, I fall for her. TRULY, DEEPLY, MADLY. 

Three months ago I proposed her for the first time, but she refused saying that she needs some time. And I gave her, her time to think, her time to make her mind, her time to decide, as she now means world to me, so she has all the time in the world to take her decision. But today I was again proposing her. Restlessness was getting better of me. I feel that time has finally arrived. I was eagerly waiting for her arrival and finally she did after 15 long minutes which felt like an eternity to me. She was perfectly dressed in White top and Denims and was looking extremely gorgeous in that outfit. She was looking around to see where I was seated. And then she noticed it. She smiled and waved to me. I too waved back with a smile.

“Hi”
“Hi”
“You are looking gorgeous” I said almost getting lost in her
“Thanks” she replied with a shy smile. “You too looking smart”
“Thanks but not as much as you.” I winked. She was just mesmerising me and getting over me.
She blushed. “OK.OK.” she replied to stop me. She knew that I can go on and on like this.
“So how was your day” I continued the conversation after she settled herself, and we placed our orders.
“It was nice. Nothing as such great happened. Tell me how was yours?”
“Mine was fantastic. Enjoying the off, relaxing at home.” I said completely feeling the joy of the leave.
“Today, you were on a leave?? YOU OKAY??” she said sounding concerned. I like her this concerning nature.
“Yes, I am perfectly all right.” I replied confidently to assure her
“Then, why an off?” she asked
“Just like that yaar. I wasn’t in any mood to go for work today.”
“Ohhh...Anything special today” she asked in a teasing way
I flaunted a bit as she caught me on a wrong foot
“Yes absolutely, today there is something special.” I replied playfully
“What’s that? What’s that?” she asked getting excited.
“Today I was to meet you. And meeting you is no less than special” I replied smilingly and winked her.
“Shut up Jeh” she said smiling at it as our orders arrived.
“So what was the important thing you wanted to discuss?” she asked while taking a sip from her favourite Oreo Shake.
Listening to it my heartbeat increased.
“What’s so hurry? We have plenty of time. First let’s have our food, then we can talk about it there.” I said pointing towards the lawn besides the cafe.
“OK” she replied
Then over the course of our evening breakfast we discussed all the things in the world like newly released movies, sports, politics, how the currency devaluation was affecting her company, our hobbies, novels, our parents, families, and our favourite MR. SHAH RUKH KHAN.

I just love to spend time with her. She makes me feel alive. With her time passes away quickly. Every passing hour seems like a minute only. After we settled our bill, we moved towards the lawn. It was still evening. Weather has turned cloudy. Strong wind was blowing around and Sun was about to set. Nature too was building the mood for me. We were walking bare foot over the grass. Silence was filling the gap between us. I was trying to gain more strength to say it. The feeling of it and the strong breeze were giving me shivers.

“Jeh, You OKAY?” she enquired as this was weird for her from my side.
“Yes, I am good, just trying to gain more strength to say what I want to.”
“Ok. Take your time.” She said with a smile as we continued walking on the grass.
After a moment I stopped, turned towards her, took her hands in mine and looked straight into her eyes and said...........

_______________________________________________________________________________

If you liked these 2 parts, then do buy this ebook on Play Store ( Destiny) or on Amazon Kindle (Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment