Saturday 7 May 2022

CAN ALSO CAN, CANNOT ALSO CAN


Can also can, Cannot also can. Since the day I have come across this phrase (I don't remember when), it has stayed in my mind like forever. It's one of the unique and most interesting thing I have ever come across and I love to use it on odd occasions. A few google searches revealed that its a Singaporean phrase, which is not used much by them nowadays. 

This simple and yet exciting term means that the thing can go either way. A simple translation for what we use in our local language "Ho bhi sakta hai, nhi bhi ho sakta hai." In short, 'Anything is possible'. Even after a lot of brainstorming I wasn't able to come up with any idea how can I present it to others. What all can I write on it? A simple mentioning with a definition seemed too less to discuss here. But since I wanted to share it with you all I am finally going ahead with this simple write-up only after having it in my draft for 3 years. 

So, don't you find this phrase exciting? If so, then try to use it wherever you can and get others excited about it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment